TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanks for being YOU to ME


Such a small phrase, 6 words to be exact, multiple meanings behind it.

From each word, branches out a new meaning...meanings that are to be sought, meanings that have yet to be found, and thee meaning that brings a serene reality to its knees.

If there was any other person I could be...it would be the person that YOU ARE TO ME.


Give or take a few centuries into the future...if I am allowed to envision so, I see me still smiling.
And if you were to live to 365 years old, I would only want to live to 364 yrs old so I wouldn't have to spend a day without you...sounds cliche and a bit selfish, but my intentions are strictly dishonorable.


Back track a few centuries, lets bring it to 2003-2010. Once, an insolent young spirit , who's trustworthiness gives shinning light of hope to those who see darkness in everyone's soul. Through roller coaster rides of torment, pain, distrust and all out betrayal , you've suffered "deniably" down to the core of your heart. A journey of life in which a soft heart had been slashed...crushed and cavity filled is its new shape.

Just over the horizon, I can see the day where our hearts both take the same shape. Both our hearts will mend and form ONE perfectly shaped heart. Though our pasts never collide...we looked on at the shadow of our hearts as they DRAGGED IN DIRT...TAINTED WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS...AND STOOD IN THE FACE OF PERIL. (a Bit Dramatic...i know)


Let's bring it to our current century. August 9, 2010. Some of the most soothing words that I could almost here escape your nasally passage. There was plenty Logic vs. Emotion that associated with these words. I logically, I sat there perplexed. I was wondering, HOW CAN SOMEONE FEEL THIS WAY TOWARDS ME IN A SHORT COUPLE OF MONTHS?

Emotionally, thru his stride...or the way in one glance he captivates my soul, it made a lot more sense then logic could ever tell. So I patiently wait as our emotions will one day tie into one.


So, in closing, can't you see what one simple phrase, 6 small words can have different meanings, from century to century and a completely different interpretation then what is meant.


I DO ENTIRELY THINK A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK.



1 comment:

  1. You think TOOO much but they way you write is ridiculously smart....-hatitng- but i love this :) "364 days" ima steal that...-cough-

    ReplyDelete