TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Guess Who's thinking TOO MUCH!!

So I was jus sitting down at working thinking...woah!
I ha such a great weekend...didn't have to do anything too exotic or crazy but it was relaxxing.
Now I am back to my 9-5 without a single window to my name...so I started to wonder what it may have looked like. I DIDN'T want to go into the Mayor's Office and look out his view...but I did anyways. It reminded me about how prom was SUPPOSED to look...then I started to dwell on how great prom was...so here's the OFFICIAL THANK YOU NOTE TO THE PPL WHO MADE MY PROM ILLLL and not forgetable...


i WANT TO THANKS ALL THOSE WHO MADE LAST NIGHT...PROM 2007 a memorable one!

1st....to the c/o 2007-08! Yall made the night what it was and i could never forget that!!! All dat dancing AND the moral support! I might as well think the faculty but watev! I've never been surrounded by so many ppl who were so fakingly nice to each other because they looked so nice!! This class is full of actors! ME BEING THE BEST ONE!




I LOVE YOU ALL. LOL

2nd. i would like to thank the ACK'S...yall made the night mad cool! HighaLevel Ladiesz...whatever our name is and was then!
YEAH KAYLA took home the crown for us this year...Im really happy it wasn't one of the other girls...they honestly would still be braggin about it...btw KAY, CAN I BORROW YOUR CROWN FOR VENU THIS SUNDAY SO PPL CAN THINK IT'S MY BDAY? tHE BEACH WAS GREAT...I THINK TO MY RECOLLECTION!!! WHERE IS THAT BEACH BTW? I miss it?










It was the same day I met some of my closests friends and ENEMIES...I LOVE IT.

3RD. To my prom party...i am so sorry i made you mad at times...but the inebriation got the best of me of me...the car ride was excellent...sorry for the slurred speech...and MY OVERALLL IDGAFness the whole night. I really don't understand how I showed up with two prom dates and only one of them was paid for and the other go in




4th. Finally. to my date Christopher Morris-King



YOU made the night for me!!! And i dont think i could ever bring another person that was any better looking...better dancing...most social...i took great prom pics...and wonder and awe it was!!! Thanks for being there when I needed you. Ima hit u up today!

PS...i remember 0nly half of the things i did that night!!! BUT I DO REMEMBER "JUST JAY aka i forgot ...something like Tedyson's cousin. ", MICHAEL VENDRINE....STANLeY DUPLESSy AKA TEDY BEAR", AND ZACK CARDOS0.

































































































WOW, LOOK AT ALL THE EXCITEMENT YOU CAN GET FROM JUST WONDERING ABOUT WHAT THE WEATHER LOOKS LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment