TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ShoutOut to a Friend

I've decided to dedicate at least 15 pages (to 15 of my friends...or maybe less if I can't think of anything good to say about them)...and I just wanna talk about what they mean to me and how I am thankful for everything they have done for me and contributed to my hectic life.
DONE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...EXCEPT FOR ALLIE BEING FIRST LOL!

Profile:
Alexandra A Chery
Born October 15
Resides: In Dorchester and in my heart
Current Location: Bermuda (HURRY UP AND COME BACK SO YOU CAN READ THIS GIRAFFE...BTW, MY PET GIRAFFE WAS INSPIRED BY HER...DON'T JUDGE HIM)

She's pretty Dope if you could already tell---->

Oh How I love thee Allie. In the past years that I have known you...it's truly become the definition of a friendship. Not all sweet smelling roses...a lot of thorns have to come with the journey but all in all it was ALWAYS WORTH IT! I remember the days when we had no destination at Regis (shout out to one of the whackest schools in America///even tho I attended Suffolk) and we would just make something of our days.
If we can only go thru all the crews...crazy moments and "lucky 2b alive" moments during our year or two of experimentation ...we would consider ourselves NUTS! BUT LIKE I SAID, IT WAS ALWAYS WORTH IT!

High School
BlackOut 2010....yah I know, we're baddddddd
Since the beginning days of High School, until the lengthy days reaching BLACKOUT 2010, we never really grew a part. You are never quick to judge and always had an open mind about EVERYTHING...which made it even easier for us to be friends! I don't think there is any other friendship that can be defined so strong and unique. Every time I think of our friendship (and our mini relationship with JUNBUG...SHOUTOUT TO JUNBUG WHO WILL GET HOLLERED AT NEXT) I could only think of this quote --->"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
Thanks for being a friend...a bestie...my pet giraffe and mostly YOU!
love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment