TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lets See what Happens if I don't think too much

Well. I decided not to think A lot this time...and take a different route. I decided to write down whatever comes to my mind. Whether it's random...offensive...lovely...or just plain dumb...I'm going to write it all down...It requires no thought. Just observation. And I DO NOT apologize in advance if you take offense to anything. lol

1. For some weird reason, i Don't think that anyone will be compatible with me. Idk why...i just think my screws are Loose. Oh Well...life goes on from there.

2. My nephew is the only baby that hasn't grown a weird attachment to me like other babies. He must get it from his father. On the other hand, he LOVES my cat...after all that was his first word!

3. I hate compulsive liars...where is that gunna get you in life? I really can't stand it. Joking around...then admitting it is A OKAY...but carrying a lie on for decades #shootYourself

4.I think that I am wayyy to trusting of people. It's pathetic. Lol...that's how I get caught up and lost in the mix! Then I just start blocking ppl out.

5. Hard to say but, I no longer have feelings for Patrick Francisco. I never thought I would see the day. I wanna say I feel bad cuz he still feels for me everyday, but I can't feel bad for feeling happy right now. This love last from Like March 10 2005 (YES... I KNOW I AM GOOD WITH DATES) until recentley...I really hope Im not going delusional.

6. Facebook has changed my life...NO REALLY...it's weird how it can do that to you.

7. Chesnuts roasting on an Open Fire...Jack Frost nipping at your nose.

8. Why isn't Christmas here...I really wanna do secret Santa...go to the Mayor's Office Christmas Party (and bring Wesley cuz he gets along with any crowd)...being on vakay...do toys for Tots...and have many sleepovers

9. I am determined to get a 4.0 on both semesters b4 i graduate...if that ever happens. I hate Suffolk Financial AID office btw. If it kills me Im gunna get there

10. I am also destined to help a little strudel head out so we both can graduate and be merry!

11. I was just thinking about Matthais McGuffie...he he he...I had the biggest crush you...and YOU KNEW IT! LOL! That was fun in middle school.

12. Talking to Franny usually gets me to thru the day...and talking to her Bestie usually gets me thru the night and morning...#FancyThat

13. Im working a ten hour shift right now #fml

14.Fadil is pretty awesome...just thought he should know.

15. I have some weird obsession with saying JO ANN in a creepy deep nasty voice.

26. I really have to go pee right now

17. Yes I am aware that I jumped from 26 to 17....THAT'S CUZ I CAN!

18. Me and ALLEN pilgrim just changed profile pics...yay! Im sexy now

No comments:

Post a Comment