TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Maybe I SHOULD just write all day...I'll feel a lot better :)


Intrinsic desires, come within time. Meeting you was nothing short of a miracle, or is it even real?
I met you, on the Public Transit, gazing into your eyes, I felt I had to reciprocate words, but you fulfilled that notion.
Talking to you about every and anything! Not just "any anything" but things we shared in common.
I remembered how your smile mirrored mine, and I felt the warmth of your smile run through each part of my body.
I was to get off a certain stop on the train, but with me being so intrigued into our conversation, I decided to stay. We parted at the Train Station and there went my mind.
Vanishing without a trace, I could not locate you for days, until I saw you once again, and I asked you for your name.
The bewilderment that may have been running through your mind may have been heavy, but in my mind, locating your omni presence is all that I needed.
I once again saw you on the Public Transit, and we shared our commonalities, and interests, as if it were out first time meeting again.
At that point my etiquette did not cross my mind,but gazing into your eyes became constant and strong.
We got off at the same stop and talked, but I noticed your smile more than any solitary word that escaped from your tender lips.
We exchanged a hug before you left, but I brought up another subject,and you decided to turn back.

What joy ran through my heart when you did. After I made another statement, we hugged again, as if we were hugging for the first time.

Alas, until present, I saw you from what seemed like miles away. I called out your name, you seek my face, I walked toward you and had the same smile I noticed you had the first time I saw you. You commented on my appearance, and I felt many emotions of love, like, romance, joy, and acceptance. But, for a while, I felt lust, that soon deteriorated to love. It made my day completely. When you embraced me, it felt as if I did not want to let you go. I gave you my number, being under an illusion that maybe you would call to talk to me. But, only time could tell! We shared our deep embrace, probably know as just hug to you, but meant so much to me.

Now I sit here and ponder about how I have this mixed emotions about you, especially with the common knowledge that your heart is reserved to someone more fairer.

If anything would come out of this reflection, the one thing would BE: Do you feel the same as me,or should I just pass up this dream. Why do I have such a strong interest in you? Why do I feel as if our hearts could mend a make a beautiful noise.

"What happens to a dream defered? Does it sit there and explode? Or,does is shrivel up like a raisin in the sun?"

Which leaves me with the question:Is this real?

1 comment: