TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BoBanny!



I feel almost compelled to SHOUT OUT this person because you can talk to your bffls and they can truly see through and assume you'll be alright...you can talk to your family members and they would think I were crazy for some of the thoughts that I share with them....and you can talk to your Love Interest and they almost feel as if it is their duty to say what comes out their mouths...but rarely do you meet and "mutual stranger" and they give you more encouragement then you've ever felt, but with a TOUCH OF REALNESS.

THIS PHENOMENAL WOMAN comes from a long line of mutual friends....when I mean long I mean it came down to even one degree of separation from each other.
As social as I am, I decided to add her on TWITTER. Very opening and nice. You don't find that in much people...then little by little this little world we call BOSTON....got smaller and smaller...she turned out to know my cousin...and was Besties with a good friend....scratch that a GREAT FRIEND ;).

Then another social network kicked in #FACEBOOK. We talked there...and her aura (for some strange reason) allowed me to open up to her (yikes...that's creepy)but she was more than receptive to it...as if she has known me for a while. She didn't judge...she just gave critical points that can only further help in my development as a strong young woman.
As of right now, I don't know much her past ...present but I can only see success for her future if she continues beings the bright...big...bold...beautiful woman that she is.

Ever since meeting her...there are different outlooks I have shortly explored in my life...such as...HEY CHARDLINE, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....GET IT WHERE YOU FIT IT!! OR CHARDLINE----> IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LIVE FOR YOU...PHUCK ALL THE OTHERS ----> AND LASTLY I HOPE TO CATCH ON ----) CHARDLINE YOUR TOO DAMN NICE...LOL...Idk girl, that'll take some time. Oh well. I was even able to confide in her about certain subjects and a certain great person! It's really hard to find ppl like that.
But she keeps great company...and a positive attitude and very goal oriented. HARD TO MEET PPL LIKE THAT RIGHT OFF THE BAT. #SHITsCRAZY lol.

All in all three hip hip horray's for Franny BoBanny!

1 comment:

  1. 'O shits O shits' -hoodrat voice- aww thanks boo!! im always here to help just know that for sure!!! and my past?? lol ask away ill answer!

    ReplyDelete