TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't you just hate when you initially thought you were gonna blog about something, but you ended up indulging in a completely off topic thought?

So i JUST figured out, that while all of this was going on...you were there.
Weird huh?
You were there over looking when I stuck a hanger wire into the the outlet and almost burnt off my finger.
You were there when I was beaten by my mom for smiling...or frownin or just being the typical BA that I never I was.
You were there when all the girls in my 8th grade class got a bf and I was 365 lbs lonely looking on in the corner cuz I wasn't the typically prototype.
You were there when my parents split up and thought it would be wise to broadcast it to their children like an lifetime movies.
You were there when I stopped eating, cuz I thought I was too fat to walk out the house.
You were there when he put his hands on me after he vowed to never do it again.
You were there when he did it again and would stop until my legs turned blue and black.
You were there when I took my child's life away becuase I was a coward and couldn't face the harsh realities of what it meant to grow up.
You were there when you watching him strip me limb my limb ...piece by piece...dollar by dollar for everything that I had.
You were there during my soul search period...where you watched me sleep in the cold and watch my heart shrivel.
You were there when I took everything out on myself...and refused to believe other wise.

YES, you were there...you WATCHED and COMMENTED and subconciously CRITIQUED everything that was going on. You watched me as I developed and drowned in my own blood.
YES, YOU WERE THERE...but now, you are HERE. YOU ARE HERE WITH ME.
YOU DON'T WATCH...COMMENT OR CRITIQUE me from afar anymore...instead you are here craddling and holding my hands...holding tight not to let go, just to keep a smile on my face so that I can be relieved of my sleepless nights...or war bruises...or holes in hearts.
I don't have to worry about being hurt anymore...nor do I have to put up a guard so high so that Im faking it until I make it!
I can take off the layer of my mask that shows me being "her" and not me being me.
And I thank YOU for all of that. In a short amount of time...you came in and turned it around and helped me understand that life is not worth living until you've found someone to stand side by side with you.
Thanks for being that friend Wes.

No comments:

Post a Comment