TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shoutout to Friend Number 2


This one I had to double dip into because it is more than a friendship, it's a familyship (or whatever that says)

Profile
Keshia Crepin
Born : Feb 13
Resides in Dorcehster Right Near Allie
Current Location Bed most likely

Hey Keesh Keesh,

So, I've known you all my life...lol I got pics to prove it:
Look at me trying to be like you lol.

<><>
Lol...I was the oldest person in the pic #Fail


Even though our families don't really see eye to eye right now, and it pretty much prohibits us from seeing each other, I will always consider you my first and number one friend. Hence these pics can tell it all! We were always meant to be friends. I remember striving to be like you by trying to follow you wherever you went or trying to pose like you in pictures...or even when it came to getting older, you took to me my first sleepover/college party.
I miss those Regis Floors


To you , it may have not always seemed like such a big deal, but to me I LOVED EVERY SECOND WE SPENT TOGETHER. Getting me thru a hot and sweaty communion...which you know Haitians love to OD AT ---->  
And all the fixins in btwn...I really do miss our friendship. I hope...whenever we finally separate our parents...that we can go back to the old days...accomplished...beautiful...successful women!!!
I love you Keesh, and thanks for always being a great cousin, friend and YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment