TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i GUESS i Can Sit Here ANd JUST >>blog<< all day About Random thoughts that I don'T ALWAYS FEEL. WELL THIS WAS A LONG TITLE!

The Absence of you.

I lay there motionless, waiting to see if I can feel the Earth Orbit around the Sun.
I feel nothing.
I look into the depths of my soul to see if there is any light, hope, or salvation.
I see nothing.
I take time to ponder on His presence…and see if He can see my fright.
I know nothing.
I wonder if there is another person who can relate to my loneliness and fright.
I see no one.
If there is someone, ANYONE at all, who can help me in my time of need, sorry, and fright;
Now would be a good time.

I say this, and this I say only, the real meaning of my fright and loneliness is because of your absence in my life
I ponder upon your presence in my life, which is yet to be determined.

But, when you do show up, I know I will be saved from all and you will be mine and I will be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment