TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kayla..."OPENN YOUR BUTT" DELSOIN

Where do I start??
Tisk Tisk... you were my first black friend at Mount! I remember traveling with you to Ashmont just to get home! (You are probably laughing at me now because you know where I live and it was a force for me to go all the way over there lol). I remember the "Ebony Days"....but I had to let go, but you kept on trucking, funnily enough--> we made a full circle and we are right back to where we were, but only closer.

Love...Sweet Love
I know that I can call you, text you, tweet you, fbok you, EMAIL you, ANYTHING YOU if I ever needed you...near or far. You are literally a hop and a step away! You are my sister!! Not my maroon sweater sister, but my blood sister. You are one of the few people who can walk up into my house...no announcement...and drink beers with Michael and no one would question you! MI CASA ES SU CASA!
And convenietly enough, God saw that it was fit that you come back to Boston after being away from us for soooo long! I am so happy you are back with us. If there was a sisterhood of the traveling "something", you would be the sister that I share Tampons with LOL...KIDDING...lol..Gross visual, but you know what I mean!!

Thanks for always being the girl I can be on the phone with for HOURS NON END!! And you know that I am always here for you too. HAPPY BDAY BTW, we are gunna have a great weekend... :)

ENJOY US :


















i love you  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment