TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I just had the urge to write :)

Hmmmm, I would be lying if I said I didn't care what others thought of me. Face it, you leave the house and you call yourself bummy while wearing your Sundays best. Oh well...whether  you choose to believe that you don't embody anything that I just said, just know that if it were up to me... I WOULD WALK OUT THE HOUSE NAKED EVERYDAY! Not cuz public nudity is an offense but because I'm most free and comfortable. Yes, I'm a #RebelWithoutACause

I'm not too sure as to why I embody this principle, but I guess when you live in a society where your reputation speaks a lot about you, from the stride in your walk....to tone in your "talk" you want to be on your A GAME.

I can't Vouch for myself and say that I've always been on my A GAME because I'm human... I'm susceptible to mistakes. Who isn't. Now I would say I wanna make New Years Resolutions but I won't cuz  self improvements take time and I don't want to wait to make self improvements...it's something I have to practice daily.

So here's a list of SELF IMPROVEMENTS that I want to accomplish:


  1. I want to graduate with a JD (Law Degree) and MPA (Master's of Public Administration). I'm confident in my skills of attaining this goal.
  2. I want to attain happiness on my own. I write and preach about it, but I have to be able to practice this myself. Relying on a specific feat or for someone to come into my life and give me the happiness I think I deserve doesn't sound too wise of me.
  3. I want to build closer relationship with God. I AM SURE, FOR A FACT that he has an acting presence in my life. I may not be completely aware, but I know when I go to church and I start singing, I feel better. My troubles seem to be at bay and I feel awesome. There is no greater feeling then that feeling. 
  4. I want to be more selective about whom I allow into my life. I seem to praise everyone that has entered my life...but they are they very poison that infiltrates the blood in my veins. I don't like to pass too much judgement, but I've been too accepting of those who come into my life.
  5. I want to loose 90lbs. lmaooo THAT'S A LOT HUH?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment