TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Did I ever tell you I lovvvvvveeeeeeee RICKY BLAZE?

Using only song titles from one artist, cleverly answer these questions:




Pick a band/artist: Ricky Blaze



1. Are you a male or female: Wifey



2. Describe yourself: I Feel Free



3. How do you feel about yourself: How mi Look



4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Cut Dem Off



5. Describe your current location: Around de Globe



6. Describe where you want to be: Brooklyn Rock



7. Your best friend(s) is/are: For Life



8. Your favorite color is: Cut de Checks (MONEYYYYY GREEENEEEN MONEY LOL)



9. You know that: I Just Love to Dance



10. What’s the weather like: Turn it up (Ft. Young Ak)



11. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Jolly My Baby



12. What is life to you: Just You and I



13. What is the best advice you have to give: Nah stop Dance



14. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Piece of Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment