TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow...Lemme Tell YA!

It looks as if my 2011 year started January 9 2011 at 5:30pm Sunday.  I am now realizing me new calling in life...I know now that by the grace of God, there is something "more" that I am entitiled to but I am masking it because of my sinful nature. At first, I was ashamed of my sinful nature, but now I've received comforting words from Nathaniel Eloi " God does not Condemn you for your sins" and after he said that I knew that God was a forgiving God. It was a beautiful feeling. My tears did not flow down my face in vain, I will continue to make way for deliverance.

Then yesterday I went to Abundant Life Church with Erica and I had my first break through. I pray to God that I have more. I don't want anything to hinder my relationship with God. I have a lot of work to do though...A lot nmore than I think I am ready for, but day by day I will be able to take this on.

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy !!! this is just the first step. God has been waiting for you..

    ReplyDelete