TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 2010 Revalations

I guess day 365 is just around the corner. I thought i'd be a bit more psyched...happy...but in all honesty, it'll feel just like day 366. This year I made "resolutions/bucket list" but, well that's the way this cookie crumbled. I would love to say I did everything I wanted to do or traveled everywhere I wanted to travel, but that wasn't the case. Instead I took a different route this year. Instead of me going into 2010, I let 2010 come to me. And let me tell ya. My heart got heavier everyday. I guess I have to say I am a firm believer in making yur own luck/destiny because to do it other wise, you are setting yourself up for defeat.

Things I've learned to accept about myself:

1. I am emotional. I've suppressed my emotions for too long that they leak thru every smile, frown, comment or action i make. And it's fine to be emotional. Emotions good or bad are a part of life. I'd rather experience these emotions then take them back. It took me a while to realize this but, it's me. If I am sad or happy, you'll know it. If I am angry for some odd reason, I won't show it. Oh well, maybe when I get these emotions in line...I'll be able to express them better.

i'll write on my feelings and hopes for 2011 when it hits :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment