TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ya, I blog while on the bus too

Yea....I even blog when I am on the bus.

I just don't get it...I really don't understand,
why is it so hard to know what's going on in the mind of a man.

Lemme back track on some crack....
They are pretty loosey goosey
at first they play footsey, then wanna get gushy, then yur heart comes out stomped on and smushy.

Ya, if I could really figure what's going on in their minds, 9 times outta 10 I would probably consider being homosexual.
Because of the thought process of a man is this unique (or lack thereof) then I WOULDN'T want any parts of it.

"I thought I had him all figured out" That would be a nice thing to be able to repeat, but unfortunately, that's not the case.
It's really not the case at all, it's more like. OH SHIZZZNIT, i Sure as hell didn't see that coming.

You ever just stare into the eyes of man...and hope to see something favorable?
Ehhhh, that's for ppl who believe in hope. Lmao...I can't be one of those ppl, (my) heart is a bit fragile.

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt it so much harder on my end.
I might as well Bend Over Backwards...I mean either way your giving into this fantasy world you call love & hope.

But then, re-evaluate the different type of men that are out there.
There are the handsome players...the ugly players...the ones that are players in disguise...the "play on PLAYA 'ers" , the player of the year.
The wanna be players. AND THAT'S JUST ONE CATEGORY of the type of men there are.


I'm not gunna say I am completely a woman and I know what I want in a man...blah blah blah, that's all PISH POSH APPLESAUCE, DO ME A FAVOR AND GET LOST, WHILE YOUR AT IT DROP DEAD, EITHER THAT OR LOSE YOUR HEAD. If I knew what I wanted 100% in a guy, I wud 9 times out 10 be with him right now.
So don't ask what I look for in a guy, it's probably a cliche lie just so there is progression in the conversation,


LMAO I SWEAR I THINK ENTIRELY WAAAAAYYYYY TO MUCH,
chardline.

No comments:

Post a Comment