TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I swear think wayyy too much

So the other day I decided to write a song, but not just any song but a song to special someone.
But within 5 mins into thinkin about my inspiration, I just blanked out. Honestly should I really waste my time write a song about this person?

I mean I'm not going to deny, when he's close I could almost feel it and my heart skips a beat...and I still can admit that when he smiles, no matter what mood I am in ...I instantly feel better...but who cares??
I mean, so what if he is the first person I talk to and the last person I usually speak to a night?
And it doesn't really mean much when he doesn't judge me on anything that I do or say or feel.
That's all logistical...not a biggie anyone can do that.

Honestly, just because a person is always there for you, doesn't mean he will always be there forever (but I know he isn't going anywhere no matter where our paths take us) .

In closing, it's really not a big deal to feel this way about anyone...it's almost sickening.

<3 but I def do enjoy him, and I am thankful for him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment