TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sometimes I fantasize about inanimate objects

As a mantra plays in the back of my mind: C, D, E, F, G, A, B.

Over and over and over till my insides feel good and ready to play.
I approach him in a soft medley, holding tight to my breathe for we were about to make magic. Approaching the bench with such grace and proximity, I’m eager, and I know he can tell.

I let all previous emotions go, for Keys will know what to do with those emotions before I even start.

I’m at his feet and before I knew it, I feel my hands make a connection. A connection never made before, almost like a cold sliver up my spine or rush of exhilaration.
My hand…makes the first stroke …feels like a thunderous roar as I move further down my hands control my mind and body. I gasp, and I grasp harder…then tunes start to arise in my head, into my ears, touching my soul.

I am now at ONE with Keys, and Keys is at one with me, such beautiful harmony I CAN FEEL HIM IN ME. We play till the sunrise, and then we surmise all my emotions that were so reluctant to reveal themselves. Again…I am at one with Keys and he is as one with me. As the mantra plays in the back of my mind…I think and say: No one can satisfy me like that Mr. Keys does.

No comments:

Post a Comment