TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I remember writing this one day RIP KITTY


With your eyes that sliver in the night, The glistening noise in them instills in me fright, The fact that you won’t return to me tonight haunts my dreams.1 year old what, what a shame…The joy you brought to my life, now permanently maimed,I know some people think I am insane, but they didn’t know.Fury Paws, playful timesRunning outside shouldn’t have been a crime, leaving 5 young children behindSome tears couldn’t recompense the fine line between appearances vs. reality. Now your gone from this Earth seems to be your M.OI know it was a sudden yet abrupt way to go I’m guessing this is the way the story goes.Now that you are laid to rest, you can no longer have those leaching suckers on your breast :)


GOOD NIGHT OPHELIA

SUNRISE: 08/12/07SUNSET: 09/23/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment