TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Love is in the Air

So I'm in my cousin Erline's wedding and as the supportive cousin she has always been, she helped me realized that the things I feel that I've been yearning for isn't what I actually want nor Need. At first it was companionship #whooopDIdo.  But that'll only get me so far. What's companionship if its unrequited? Why go horse for someone that wouldn't do it for you? Your feelings and actions my dictate one thing but how they are received is crucial. Looking thru the history of relationships I've seen...mentored...and experienced, I've come to a conclusion what components of a relationship matter and which ones don't.  Concerning me, I would have been more than elated to be in love with my bestfriend. My bffl would know me inside and out. He'd know about my character development...my emotional flaws...my every last quirk...what makes me tick...what my values are...can tell when I'm bullshitting my emotions...my resting heart rate (ok I was Jus kidding bout That) but basically in a nutshell I would like to see if calamity were to fall on our relationship, at the end of the day I would still have my bestfriend :). That's why its most important to me to build strong friendship bases. It's not important that we have sex regularly or hold hands in public or claim me in public...or go on dates all time . That's minuscule and will not matter to me at the end of the day. But an honest friendship could take a relationship far. Anyways, here's to you Erline and Ashley check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment