TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, March 28, 2011

: I'd love to continue living in this moment where memories compile...but I can't

: I'd love to continue living in this moment where memories compile...but I can't. The uncertainty is unbearable and it hurts at best. Sure it would be cool to climbs mountain or dive in seas...all of those adventures....that could be us. Sure we could attend a Hollywood screening or float off into space...ya that sounds like us. But it won't be us. Bathing in the past memories will leave a permanent stench that the notion of new memories won't be able to mask. Progression never equals digression and if this is progress I don't want any piece or whole of it. Sure I made my bed and I've slept in it way too long. I'm starting to get back aches...bed sores. Time for me to wake up and smell the realness cuz if this is what I'm bargaining for, then return it...back to a year ago when I was happy nothing phased me...now I'm all sprung in unrequited love like this man pays me.

No comments:

Post a Comment