TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging Just to Blog

Well I am at liberty to blog when I choose but sometimes I have the worst case of writer's block. LOL. I want to compose my thoughts into words but it seems so hard. It's quite frustrating might I add. It's even more frustrating when you try and compose your thoughts into words and convey them to someone or importance like my boss...teacher...best friends..love interests etc. But it is thee most frustrating when I'm trying to explain my thoughts to myself. Just imagine not being able to understand your thoughts and emotions...its the worst. I feel sub par at best. I'm not easily angered or frustrated when it comes to forces beyond my control but when it comes to me understanding me...I feel like going ballistic. Hmmmm that was great venting. Well I'm gonna go try and break down my thoughts...I'm sure that I'll end up pulling out the little hairs I got left. Maybe I'll be able to share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment