TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Monday, November 15, 2010

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus

It's been a great 5 years hun. On March 23rd, 2005...our eyes locked and since then I was caught by tantalizing stare....virgin thighs swelling up...heart skipping beat by beat. Yes, the stories our tips of our fingers could share...and dreams our eyelids have witnessed. None short of a miracle. I was convinced it were you that I'd marry. Silly conviction being only 16 years old, but it was the most heartfelt conviction.
You were my biggest fan...the calm sober voice of reason through my nightmares...you were mine.
Even With your dumbo ears and chicken scracth writing...I always saw something more

When you came to Boston...my heart quivered with subtle relaxation. "The Man that has emotionally, spiritually, and physically kept me healthy happy, and whole." The only music I can hear is John Legend "Ordinary People"...as you played it note for note and sung it tune for tune...you performed so well. I was proud to say you were mine. Our distance was great...you in Maryland and me in Mass, it was almost impossible. But our communication was impeccable. If we wanted it to work, then it would work. Communication, a "tool" most have not been able to master...but stand strongly by it's ethical regard. We would laugh about  how we are so lucky because we had the same exact model phones and Phone Company...or else all our pocket change would go to Calling Cards...Plane Tickets and IM.
Communication is one thing we never lacked...I envied our communication in every relationship I tried to sustain from then on.

But now that communication has since dwindled. We have taken our separate paths to successes and failures that are much more than we thought we'd accomplish. My meager 1720 on my SAT vs your 2020 lol. You getting into all your schools...I only got into 3 that I couldn't afford. With every additive...our communication dwindled..and so did we. When were comfortable with telling each other about our love interests, it was a constant battle in saying "I don't think he or she is right for you" lol. We both knew who was right for each other. From time to time...whether we took each other's opinions you would always pop into my life when you broke up with your girlfriend. Conveniently so...if felt as if you mocked us. I stilll think you did till this day :/.
Softy---blah :)

Now I only think it's right that we take different paths. It's only right. Now that I've been able to utter your first and last name without once reminiscent thought, or hear Ordinary People without shivering...or look at cheap Sprint phones without wanting to text you...or see a Motorcycle without wanting to ride it...or look at a Piano and call you to say "Look what I just composed...and you'd laugh at my novice level talent -___-.
I feel confident in this move...and I hope you do too.  "How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” I always wanted something more...something you couldn't deliver. Distance was never a barrier of the delivery either.

I've entered a point in my life where...my happiness DOESN'T depend on those who provide it to me, but to what I've made out of it. I won't sit here and be happy go lucky. But I've been feeling this way for the past year. It was always a battle, but this time I can say I conqured it. Patrick, our friendship has strained itself and I wanted to get this off my back as I go off into a world that will offer me a lot more than I could have ever imagined.
This means "Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

Then so be it...Puppy Love as I would quote...but in 21 today and realizing Im turning 22 tomorrow...I think it's time I buried this hatchett and enjoy the people I have in my life now. They haven't walked out on me nor judged me nor mocked our friendship...they've been there for US. The person I've met now hasn't been the voice of reasoning, but he's been more than that...or as he says "Your being, your mojo, everything that is you is a beacon...a sight for eyes that have been long lost in the thick congested fog filled journey of life" I'm just going to go with the flow on this one...and hope for the best.

So here is my exit letter to you Patty Cakes...lol.
It's been real. I hope when you read this...you don't call me/ text/email/write/write me a song BUT...and let it reach a point of saturation. "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

So let's just live for today...and today only. God Bless you on your Endeavors and I will continue mine.
Our puzzle solved...and now it's time to start taking it apart. ---

No comments:

Post a Comment