TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Clarification for me and Me only....and my wife Stephanie lol

My lost post about Patrick Francisco could seem a lot misleading if your reading it out of context. My wife Stephanie Edouazin feels as if I'm not completely over him. It does seem hard for that to seem real, but it is true. She thinks it's hard cuz I mentioned all these remisincent moments but in reality...you never forget the good someone has done for you. No matter how much bad they've done. He's never done anything traumatic to me...I don't have the same appreciation for him.
Then she questions me: Well, why cut him off so abrubtly? ---> Cuz there was a strain in our friendship...it was being held by stringy things. I am all for salvaging friendships....but for relationships NOPE! Even though we never could pin point when we were together...we always felt that way. And that's reasonable when your 16yrs old and think you've fell in love lol.

Then to further grill me and her frekan (means bad self in Haitian Creole) she says: Well it's impossible for you to have feelings for *********(Disclosure act) and Have had so much push back with him in the back of your mind. HMMMMM That point would be more than valid if I STILL IF I HADN'T BEEN OVER HIM FOR A YEAR lol. I will cherish our friendship and time spent...but I can't dwell in the past...i got a present and future to look forward to.

So ya...makes sense....or doesn't....

No comments:

Post a Comment