TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Well I can't say I've been on my thinking grind lately

So of course there are a lot of trials that you can go thru...some go thru more than others...I ...me and all of SHE has gone thru the lot! AND I EXPECT A LOT MORE.
But for now, I can only be happy with what I got going on and be thankful for everyone that has facilitated that process...so one day I decided to tweet and let that all out with a few tears here and there (cuz i am thee most emo person i kno HANDS DOWN) ...here's the list.

#Mylifecouldbeworse if there wasn't a GOD who has never turned his back on me once...instead he tests me wanted me to realize my strength


. #Mylifecouldbeworse if @mrsupafly617 could alwats cope with me.


#Mylifecouldbeworse uf @mrtedybear didn't save me the night I thought would have never lived to regret


#Mylifecouldbeworse if i didn't meet @dj_junbug ...he's been the big brother I never had and has supported me thru everything. iloveu


#Mylifecouldbeworse if I didn't take time to smell the roses

#Mylifecouldbeworse if someone like @iam_spacely didn't appreciate Zack Morris as much I do.




#mylifecouldbeworse if @allenator115 couldn't ruin my day even if he tried cuz he's gives me the blunt that heals


#Mylifecouldbeworse if I had a flip phone---less rashing


#Mylifecouldbeworse if @envythisnerd didn't believe in me the way he does....n many many more reasons.


#Mylifecouldbeworse if i didnt have a boss that understood me the way he does n looks out for me on a personal level n not on a political 1

 #Mylifecouldbeworse if i didnt meet @valerineprice when I did cuz she makes great sleepover esp when I had no heat nor water in the house

 #Mylifecouldbeworse if @mysteec_k wasn't someone who made me happy instantly jus by the sound of her voice or even a text.

. #Mylifecouldbeworse if @alemenesh_e wasn't always there to talk to me while I was walking up the street at night

#Mylifecouldbeworse if @msrocksz wasn't the most caring and forgiving person I know.

  #Mylifecouldbeworse if @lovefranny didn't try n drill hard factsz in my head instead of letting me jump over a bridge...emotions and all

#Mylifecouldbeworse if I didn't have the amazing ppl in my life that truly care for me despite my very emotional grasp on concepts

#Mylifecouldbeworse if I lived in a war savaged country and I woke up to gun shots and bombs outside...so I don't complain abt the hood

 .#Mylifecouldbeworse if I kept quiet about things. Or else I would feel like I were screaming in an empty room.
 
#Mylifecouldbeworse if I was 268 lbs ...oh wait...Im am....and Im still grateful #LadyLumpsTweet


 #Mylifecouldbeworseif I didn't kno how to feel happy

 #mylifecouldbeworse if I tried to live my life thru others.

 #Mylifecouldbeworse if I didn't have a job.


 #Mylifecouldbeworse if I didn't know how to love or knew what love and true appreciation feels like


#Mylifecouldbeworse if my parents treated me like #Matilda since birth.

#Mylifecouldbeworse if I woke up to someone wanting me dead everyday.


 #Mylifecouldbeworse if I had no legs and couldn't feel anything

 #Mylifecouldbeworse if I was stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment