TeeHeeHeery!

TeeHeeHeery!

mY PRETTY PET

mY PRETTY PET
don't judge him!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Blogs Been Getting a bit Dry lately

Well, I don't have much to say, cuz I made it past the first round of the waiting game...now Im at the second round...but it's not so much of a wait as it is a tease. Lol. Okay, maybe not a tease...it's the butterflies that don't wanna leave your stomach feeling. It actually hurts to a certain degree. Imagine, everyday. You wake up...take that shower...brush your teeth and check your phone...and there is nothing there...Just the backdrop of the screen and the time. Not a single message to account for. But ehhh, I've been receiving messages since April 11th, I can be happy.
Describing this feeling is tongue twisting, almost hurty...berry berry hurty.
So I won't, okay I will. It feels like being preggo and you want to throw up.
How can something that's supposed to feel so good give you preggo like side effects?
Uncanny huh?

Well, I took my hair out...it's all natural and ish. I love it personally...I was telling Wesley, (check out his mental bleed beeteedubs. http://writeouswes.blogspot.com/ ) that I was gunna succumb to societal demands and get a perm...idk, what you think?

Check out my voodoo eyes, aren't they cure lololol.

Anyone's Im gunna have to switch computers soon. But I have good news!!
Im doing great in school. YAY me!! Poppin Water Bottles, cuz they gets you tippity tip the best!
Umm...idk what else to say, But IM SURE, i will have more to say cuz...well that's what I do...I kinda talk about everything...hey, you wanna see a forced pic of my double chin? I look like Rasputia meets...um me!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! IT EMBRACES THE TRUE BEAUTY OF ME...LOVE IT OR LOVE IT MORE...ITS ME!!!

OH YA...ANOTHER RANDOM PIC

Imagine a world without this stuff...you can't really really live...until you added a little SAZON into your life!


I remember when I was convinced when I was gunna marry this man...lol.  #pipeDreams Im calling that one.
Shout out TO CMK...look how entranced I look. I remember I wrote a poem to him...in his response to one he wrote to me
It went like:
In the light blue/gray I see you!


I see you!

When I see those colors, I think of you.

I can see me looking into your eyes, which contains so much eminence, and when I see them, it makes all things in the world non existent.

You add a little something to my life, that no other can provide...

The tides I witness in your brown eyes. When I See your smile, it is as if I am witnessing an optical illusion! But it all comes together because.....



----- I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE, I CANNOT SEE MYSELF ENJOYING THE FEATS, SUCCESS,FAILURES,DEFEAT, AND CURIOSITIES OF LIFE WITH ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOU!





I am too in a state of bewilderment, my heart once torn, seeking to be mended together...with that of yours...or is hiding because of the fear of being left again





So where does that leave us? Back in the state of blue...where sadness will strike...or gray...where there leaves the realm of possibility!



So I sit here and ponder on those colors of blue/gray...and wonder maybe...just maybe one day!





Look at how Happy i was AND WILL ALWAYS BE, s long as i HOLD U CLOSE TO ME



And when I SEE your youthful smile, you bring me back to me youth, where worries didn't exist AND hearts didn't break!

 
 
THAT'S IT!
BYE BYE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment